Is this the right place?

Wolf, Robert (ext) Robert.Wolf at sydac.com.au
Thu Nov 14 04:55:19 CET 2013

Hello there....

I am just wondering if I have found the right place?

Here is what I need:

1.       Much better (than Ubuntu) control over a linux-based system.

2.       Much better control over what I have or haven't installed.

3.       At the same time access to all vital programs, such as GNOME, browser(s), email agent and C/C++ compilers.

4.       .... And of course, Stellarium.

5.       Ability to have all the necessary drivers (currently for 64-bit Lenovo laptop).

6.       Linux From Scratch may be a bit too complicated for me, so I am looking for something similar but easier to handle.

So, the question is, did I come to the right place?
Will Lunar cover my needs?
I probably could figure-out all the answers, but, I guess it might be quicker just to ask.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Robert Wolf
C++ Programmer
SYDAC Pty Ltd (Knorr-Bremse Group)
153 Wakefield Street, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000
Office +61 8 8239 3600, Fax +61 8 8239 3699
Robert.Wolf at sydac.com.au<mailto:Robert.Wolf at sydac.com.au>
http://www.sydac.com.au<http://www.sydac.com.au/>

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee and contains confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
Furthermore, please do not copy the message or disclose the contents to anyone unless agreed otherwise. To the extent permitted by law we shall in no way be liable for any damages, whatever their nature, arising out of transmission failures, viruses, external influence, delays and the like.