Lunar package management inside OpenSUSE

Marek Paśnikowski marekpasnikowski at interia.eu
Sat Sep 4 16:54:05 CEST 2010

Hey Guys.
Do you remember the question I asked you about inclusion of lunar in other
distributions? I had found some time to think other it and came up with an
idea. From what I've learned about Linux already, the package manager could be
installed like any other package, right? So I would "./configure -> make ->
make install" the source of lunar on my OpenSUSE installation and see what
happens next. I guess, a few other files would be needed to copy beforehand,
too. Of course, I am perfectly aware that there will be some side effects,
like broken zypper package management. The only think I don't know is the
exact process of lunar moonbase deployment into the other distribution. Could
you provide the instructions, please?
PS: I wasn't able to find the source of lunar on the website.