Wiki

Marek Pasnikowski marekpasnikowski at interia.eu
Wed Jun 23 11:41:23 CEST 2010

Yesterday I registered in Wiki system. I wanted to start writing, but couldn't
find any "new article" button. Maybe that's for security reasons - that's OK.
Now I want to share my idea of the first article. I want to write exhaustive
explanation of every existing position in kernel configuration menu. I searched
for similar work in the net, but found nothing like this. It would be very
helpful for those, who compile their kernels.  I myself have problems with
understanding, what each position stands for in the system. What do You think
about such a comprehensive guide?
By the way: is there any automatic Lunar kernel generator (like genkernel for
Gentoo)?