Lunar install does not see External Hard Drive

Marek Pasnikowski marekpasnikowski at interia.eu
Wed Jun 23 11:03:10 CEST 2010

> Unfortunately nobody has ever reported trying to install Lunar to be
> a bootable system from a USB disk, but that doesn't mean that it's not
> possible. Lunar is pretty flexible.

I tried once to boot Lunar from USB (exactly the first time, when I was used to
other distros solutions). Some other newcomers probably would try to install
Lunar from USB stick. This method has one advantage over CD - it is much faster,
due to pendrives' higher data transmission speeds. I think it should be enlisted
on "to-do" list somewhere in more distant future.