gcc 4.2.0

Florin Braescu florin at lunar-linux.org
Sun May 27 16:41:58 CEST 2007

Hi everybody,

  I have added today a module to the moonbase for the 4.2.0 version of gcc. I
managed to rebuild mostly all the modules in my system with it and i can say
it works just great (599 modules installed on my system compile with it).
There is need to be further tested and revised by the team from now as i use
only a part of the modules from the moonbase. I use on my system the 2.5
version of glibc and the 2.6.21.3 version of the kernel. The modules which
didn't compiled yet with this version of gcc are : wormux, SDL_ttf (due to a
problem regarding freetype2 module), toycars, ClanLib, avifile and
exscalibar.

  Florin