1.6.2-beta1 (i686) ISO Released

Richard Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Fri Aug 3 15:53:07 CEST 2007

Please tell me that the installation of the new extras is optional. The
biggest reason I like Lunar is because I can install without extra
unneeded junk. Over the years I have been using Lunar, there has been a
steady creap in what is considered necessary to the point that I now have
to unistall several things I don't want lying around after a basic Lunar
install. X definitely is not necessary.

--Richard