problem with mount script

Stefan Wold ratler at lunar-linux.org
Tue Apr 24 11:23:13 CEST 2007

I agree this is an issue. I've always been voting for a less
intelligent mount script. But the other developers seem to be in favour
for the current approach. The mount command it self can handle the mount
order, that includes bind. Guess it's time to have another discussion
about it.

To temporarily solve the problem you can edit the mount script and add
something like "mount -a" in the end which should take care of it.

--
Sincerely
Stefan Wold