2.6 iso

Richard Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Sat Oct 22 14:42:44 UTC 2005

Please disregard my last panic. I was able to boot off the Lunar
1.5.1 iso using "safe root=/dev/hda3" (it is a dual boot Dell
laptop so hda1 is the diagnostics and hda2 is WinXP), fix
lilo.conf, run lilo, reboot with "root=/dev/sda3", fix lilo.conf
again, and reboot. Strangely enough, the new kernel now boots
just fine. Boy do I like the power Linux has to offer!

Even though I got it going, the 2.6 kernel iso would still be
nice to have.

--Richard