2.6 iso

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sat Oct 22 20:40:44 UTC 2005

> Even though I got it going, the 2.6 kernel iso would still be
> nice to have.

2.6 kernel iso is here:
http://www.lunar-linux.org/lunar/testing/lunar-2.6-TESTING-20040624.iso.bz2
As you see the filename it's old. However I installed it recently and
succesfuly use. Some patching is needed to make some things working, like in
official old lunar 1.4.0. The rumours say nestu is cooking new 2.6 iso but I
heard about this long ago and nothing was shown to public. I prefer old 2.6
iso than fighting with 2.4 removal from current official isos. I can not
understand why they still keep legacy 2.4 kernels and why 2.6+udev are not
included as optional at last.

greets,
Zbigniew 'zbiggy' Luszpinski