2.6 iso

Richard Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Sat Oct 22 14:19:25 UTC 2005

Please help! I managed to hose my system running 2.6. I did a
"lunar rebuild" last night, screwed up my lilo.conf (the old
kernel name was too long), and now can't boot. The new kernel
boot gives a message "EBDA is big; kernel setup stack ovelays
LILO second stage". I really don't understand what went wrong
because I made no change to my kernel configuration.

Anyway, I thought I saw someone here mention that someone had
built a 2.6 iso. Could someone please point me to where I can
download a copy?

Thanks.

--Richard