Thanks

Jean Michel Bruenn jean.bruenn at twd-webdesign.de
Sun May 22 13:23:27 UTC 2005

Hi,

well, my english is a bit bad - So i probably don't understand whats the meaning here

I think it is okay, to write "submitted by xxx" but copyrights/mailadresses and stuff like that isn't important Because Bugfixes help and everything else should go via the Lunar mailinglist, so that every developer or every user can help - Not only the Author of a Module. I Understand that Authors want there "name" there. i want this too. But it's not important, important is that every user can submit, every user can help and every user can fix/change/edit an module. Otherwise we don't need an Open Source Distribution and i thought Lunar is Open Source ;-)

Well it's better to have a 'direct' contact to the module author cause of updates and stuff like that, but it's not important in my humble opinion.

If my english was to broken/bad ask perldude to translate it :^P

Modules are for all of us, it' doesn't matter if there's a module from sofar, from wdp, or from zbiggy.

greets
jean (wdp)