[Lunar-bugs] [bug] Gtk-Perl needs libglade and gtkhtml

Paul Norton paul.norton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 15:21:12 UTC 2005

Hello

 --- Couannette <couannette at free.fr> wrote:
> > I'll consider remove Lunar from my system if it
> > can't provide & maintain
> > software pkgs even if it's not very good software.
> >
> > Why do Lunar is upgrading KDE & GNOME all the time
> > and there is no real stable.
> > release ?

I have been a Linux user since 1997.  I have been using Lunar for only
a year now.  It is hands down the best ditro for my needs.  It's is
extremely stable and seems almost bug free to me.  I have had very
little problems with crashes r buggy software or really anything with
Lunar.  Lunar succesfully provides a stable, yet very update to date
software base.

If you would like become a developer and maitain packages, I am sure
that LL dev's would consider it.. or even just be a normal user like
myself who reports software updates and occasionally write lunar
modules.

Really, this is a small project, that is so wonderfully done.  There
is no reason for you to complain.

With respect and kindest regards,
- Paul