sedit in a BUILD

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Thu Jul 21 13:19:35 UTC 2005

I've been working with Patrick Welche (graphviz) over this libdotneato thingy
and koffice. At his suggestion try replacing a line in configure.in
(koffice).

If you bash guru's would eyeball this I would much appreciate it ;

sedit "s:for args in \$LIBMAGICK_LIBS; do:for args in \$LIBMAGICK_LIBS
\$LIBMAGICK_LDFLAGS; do:" configure.in &&

I did check the configure.in while the compile was going on and I did see that
change. But still had that libdotneato problem. I just want to verify that I
am correct before letting Partick know it failed.

Thanks.