sedit in a BUILD

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Thu Jul 21 17:34:06 UTC 2005

On Thursday 21 July 2005 09:19 am, Dennis Veatch wrote:
> I've been working with Patrick Welche (graphviz) over this libdotneato
> thingy and koffice. At his suggestion try replacing a line in configure.in
> (koffice).
>
> If you bash guru's would eyeball this I would much appreciate it ;
>
> sedit "s:for args in \$LIBMAGICK_LIBS; do:for args in \$LIBMAGICK_LIBS
> \$LIBMAGICK_LDFLAGS; do:" configure.in &&
>
> I did check the configure.in while the compile was going on and I did see
> that change. But still had that libdotneato problem. I just want to verify
> that I am correct before letting Partick know it failed.
>
> Thanks.

Hee hee.

Yeah that sedit line worked but didn't take care of that libdotneato thingy
with koffice.

Saw a new graphviz version. Tried that, then recompiled ImageMagick and then
koffice. Well graphviz 2.4 fixed that sanity check on koffice but now I get

+ Running sanity checks for module "graphviz"
/usr/lib/graphviz/libgv_perl.so.0.0.0 of graphviz is broken.
        libperl.so => not found

Well, I guess progress is being made.