Modules: amarok fix, kdenetwork3 fix, fxload, if2a, VisualBoyAdvance, jigloo

Alexandre Courbot gnurou at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 22:40:08 UTC 2005

> > - Slight fix on amarok. Can I also suggest it goes into kde3-apps (as
> > does kaffeine, for instance)?
>
> Hm .. did you have a look at the module I commited earlier?
> Your 'fixed' module pretty much looks like the one I exported into the
> moonbase ;-)

Doing another module (jigloo, I think), I've noticed that the

SOURCE_DIRECTORY=$BUILD_DIRECTORY/

line had the nasty side effect of deleting all the content of
/usr/src. I think a couple of persons would be angry with it. I've
also noticed that kdenetwork3 defined the SOURCE_DIRECTORY to be a
subdir of BUILD_DIRECTORY, so this seemed a safe behavior to me.

> Yes indeed. Any modules submitted should be under the GPL or an
> equivalent license.

Allright. Time to point out the fact that jigloo is not GPL (just free
as in beer for this version). It should probably not be included into
moonbase.

> > I guess I'm going to ask for a developer account soon, since I'm
> > interested in adding/maintaining more modules.  I just wanted to
> > submit a few ones before to make sure I won't be doing things wrong.
>
> mmmhm .. we'll be having a chat about it .. I'm sure :-)

I'll wander on IRC again soon. Thanks for your comments!

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org