[patch] fixed lvu diff output

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sun Dec 11 12:55:06 UTC 2005


I noticed that lvu diff command looks broken. I made a patch which fixes this.
See attached lvu.patch.

lvu diff <module name>
should display module changes between zlocal module and official one.
Without this patch lvu diiff's output is wrong.

Zbigniew 'zbiggy' Luszpinski
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: lvu.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 602 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/lunar/attachments/20051211/ede74a21/lvu.bin

More information about the Lunar mailing list