Module submission - pango

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sun Aug 28 12:18:38 UTC 2005

> No, this is not correct.  If you are already at pango-1.10, and you have
> the new cairo-1.0.0 installed, you MUST recompile pango and it will
> automatically detect and use cairo-1.0.0. Then gtk+-2.8.2 will compile
> correctly.

The bug I was talking about first appeared as a result of lunar update
yesterday. Next I manually lined modules cairo->pango->gtk+-2 with the same
error during compilation of gtk+-2 ("Pango not found. Pango built with
Cairo..."). After applying patch the bug disappeared.

I still have one machine which is not updated yet. I will do lunar update on
it tomorrow and see whats happen. It is possible that it was an accidental
error limited to my machine.

thanks for help,
Zbigniew 'zbiggy' Luszpinski