[Lunar-bugs] [bug] gthumb: no image display

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Thu Oct 7 10:00:31 UTC 2004

1) please don't reply to lunar-bugs! it's not a discussion list! (I need
to adjust the reply-to address obviously)

2) well the problem is that if the application starts you have no idea
where it goes wrong. try strace-ing the application and looking for
suspicious return codes etc.

apart from that it could be bad voodoo or the mundays, all in all nothing
we can do much about... especially if we can't reproduce the problem here.
This is the reason I tagged it 'won't fix'... :^(

this is the reason why I suggested the hit-with-hammer method. Don't know
about nautilus... you're not gonna get an answer from anyone unless they
get the problem too. Try yourself to install/delete nautilus etc.
(rebuild?).

This type of problem (if ever) can only be fixed by PMD's...

sofar