[Lunar-bugs] [bug] gthumb: no image display

Woody Gilk woody.gilk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 04:53:40 UTC 2004

gthumb now works. not sure what was causing the error, but i did a
'lin -c gnome-core gnome-vfs gnome-vfs2 gnome-media' and now all is
good. i also changed my Gnome mirror to a different server than the
main one. (gnome-vfs was imcomplete on gnome.org).

obviously it's not a bug with the lunar, but user error. it might be
possible that there is a missing depend though. (gnome-core maybe?)

-woody (shadowhand)