blender 2.34 works!

Woody Gilk woody.gilk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 21:00:14 UTC 2004

sofar: sorry... but i made some internal modifications to files
(adding ode from blender cvs to get the compile working) so i kinda
had to. i've spent the last day getting my computer working again (i
deleted /lib on accident because i compiled something as root...
*shame*)

anyways,
hope that helps the whole blender situation. i don't know how you were
compiling blender before, but maybe my script will work with future
releases too. *hope*

-woody (shadowhand)