xorg-test

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Fri Oct 1 03:27:28 UTC 2004

Well I use he same thing.  Ok well I have done what you suggested and
its compiling atm.  Reason why I am asking all the questions is that I
am trying to get XOrg updated in moonbase as quickly as possible, but
for me its not working.  I cant seem to put my finger on a problem
either.  I know that 6.7.0 worked fine, then I updated and now nothing
works 6.8.0 or 6.7.0.  Every time I try to start a X session after the
NVIDIA splash screen it locks my computer up.  So as I said I am trying
it your way, and I hope if this works we can take out the configuring
all together since I have never liked it to begin with.

Nick