xorg-test

Woody Gilk woody.gilk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 00:21:45 UTC 2004

i use the official nvidia driver. i have all of the usual fonts that
come with XOrg. for me it appeared to compile pretty much everything.
(Xinerama for instance, which isn't usually a default option, was
compiled.)

if you have any more questions, please ask. that's what the proverbial
community is all about right? :)

-woody