digikam-0.7-beta1

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Sat Nov 6 18:09:54 UTC 2004

This works fine and does not have the compile problem others have noted with
exif. The only problem I have is with permissions and do not know what to
modify.

It works fine as root but normal users it does not.

What it does do as a normal user is see the camera (HP C320) via auto-detect
but when attempting to download images it says (thinks) the camera is not
connected.

I tried changing the user/groups in 50-udev.permissions from

camera*:500:500:0666
camera*:users:users:0666

and adding a user to the users group but that did not work. I'm sure it's
something simple just not seeing it.