small API change - please update your lunar/theedge this week

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Thu Nov 4 09:46:56 UTC 2004

Hi all!

No this is not a weekly, but a technical announcement. A small API
change was made to the core that I think is worth enough to push out on
a relatively short term. It involves CONFIGURE logic and greatly
streamlines the writing of modules (and their maintenance).

All users need to do is update their lunar / theedge core within the
next two weeks at least once. If you don't then most likely yo uwill
only lose the ability to configure certain modules, but at least you
will still be able to update your toolset.

In about 2-4 weeks I hope to start cleaning up CONFIGURE files in
moonbase to enact the code.

sofar