Show me the packages

Bachman Kharazmi bkw at lindesign.se
Tue Mar 16 16:21:57 GMT 2004

nope
I guess you mean the install iso cd. Only base packges get installed!
Make sure you've read and understand "man lfirsttime" and the do "#lin
moonbase" after that do "man lvu" and "man lin" to learn how to use the
packagemanagement tools. If you're too lazy you could even visit
www.lunar-linux.org/~sofar to see what modules are available.

cheers
/bkw