ppp help

Kaji kaji_69 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 18:03:22 GMT 2004

hahaha, I apologize, sorry about the las mail, "the
ISO is not a full featured system" hahaha

 Well then My problem is that I can't connect, I use
an external ISDN, when I do a pon, the first time the
light flashes as it is connecting then it tourns on, I
ran pppconfig, and nothing, where are the config files
(/etc/ppp/chat/isp and ispname, /etc/ppp/) ??

 Thanks again

                                                -Aldo