Show me the packages

Kaji kaji_69 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 17:33:10 GMT 2004

Hello everybuddy

 I got a problem, here are the packages (xfree86, kde,
etc.)??, aren't the packages includes in the CD??, if
so where are they??

 Thanks for your help, Oh yeah I got a slow conection,
thanks again

 A little about me, I started with RH 6, but quickly
jumpt to Mandrake 6.1 throug 9.2 and then to Slackware
9.1, and now I just jumped to Lunar 1.4 (hopefully
I'll stay with Lunar), My main OS is Linux, well exept
for some games (don't play much, cuz I don't like to
reboot to winblows, that's a drag, but some times is
nesecery). I'm from Mexico, My name is Aldo and I'm
23, I am a student and my english is pretty bad.

                                                 -Aldo