ppp help

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Mon Mar 15 21:10:14 GMT 2004

Did you look in /etc/ppp/chat/isp and /etc/ppp ?
That file (isp) is there and that directory (/etc/ppp) does exist.  You
probably need to edit some of the files located in /etc/ppp, if you really
do use ppp to connect to your isdn line.

You may also try the isdn4k-utils module (source is included on the iso) to
see if that helps you connect any better to your isdn line.

Terry Chan