Issues?

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Mon Jun 21 07:23:25 GMT 2004

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

>>To submit a bug report you simply login with your new fresh account on our
>>website and click "create content -> issue". There you fill in the
>>subject/title of the problem and choose lunar-linux and hit preview, on
>>

>Hmmm. Are you sure? I don't have "issue" under "create content" (only
>file, forum topic, image).

Are you logged in? you will need to have an account to file bugs (as
usual with most issue/bug trackers).

>I do have stuff under "projects" -> issues" -> submit (and a few more).
>But as I said - submit doesn't work and the other links don't seem to be
>for bug reporting.

that is a bug in drupal, I actually have a bugfix for that that I'll
merge today or so. It is supposed to lead you to :

http://lunar-linux.org/?q=node/add/project_issue

but it fumbles the html generated ;^)

>Someone pointed me at the Mantis installation at bugs.lunar-linux.org -
>is that not correct?

no, that's the old tracker we used. We're trying to close all bugs in
there and move to the new tracker system, which means we don't need 2
separate systems anymore.

sofar