Issues?

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Sun Jun 20 22:27:41 GMT 2004

Hi!

Stefan Wold <ratler at lunar-linux.org> wrote:
> Hi Göran,
>
> First of all welcome aboard to lunar-linux.

Thanks! Really fun. I am very active in the Squeak community
(www.squeak.org) - but haven't really participated in any Linux
community so far. We use Debian a lot but never was interested in
getting "into it". Lunar seems like fun though and it looks really good.
I intend to participate! :)

> To submit a bug report you simply login with your new fresh account on our
> website and click "create content -> issue". There you fill in the
> subject/title of the problem and choose lunar-linux and hit preview, on

Hmmm. Are you sure? I don't have "issue" under "create content" (only
file, forum topic, image).
I do have stuff under "projects" -> issues" -> submit (and a few more).
But as I said - submit doesn't work and the other links don't seem to be
for bug reporting.

Someone pointed me at the Mantis installation at bugs.lunar-linux.org -
is that not correct?

> Hope that helps. Otherwise you are more then welcome to join us on IRC,
> server irc.freenode.net, channel #lunar

I am there. :)

> Men vänliga hälsningar / Sincerely
> Stefan Wold aka Ratler

Attans vad mycket svenskar det är i Lunar! :)

regards Göran