Issues?

Stefan Wold ratler at lunar-linux.org
Sun Jun 20 19:19:30 GMT 2004

Hi Göran,

First of all welcome aboard to lunar-linux.
To submit a bug report you simply login with your new fresh account on our
website and click "create content -> issue". There you fill in the
subject/title of the problem and choose lunar-linux and hit preview, on

Hope that helps. Otherwise you are more then welcome to join us on IRC,
server irc.freenode.net, channel #lunar

Men vänliga hälsningar / Sincerely
Stefan Wold aka Ratler