Issues?

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Sat Jun 19 10:03:04 GMT 2004

Hi!

I am a Lunar newbie currently struggling with getting XOrg up on my
brand new laptop. I discovered a funky little problem and wanted to
submit an issue/bug report. But utterly failed! :)

I have created an account on lunar-linux.org, but when I go to the link
"submit" (which I am guessing is the correct place) it says "Page not
found".

In general I like Lunar a lot (being a Debian freak up to now) and I am
writing an article on the experience of getting my laptop up running
with it. If all goes "well" I also intend to participate by perhaps
maintaining one or two modules that are missing. :)

regards, Göran