OpenOffice

Carl R. Powers powers at trac.wsmr.army.mil
Sat Jun 19 18:47:12 GMT 2004

This is worse than I thought.  Autoprune is now broken again.  Last night's
update successfully updated 5 modules, and fortunately, they (and other
stuff)
are still present in /var/cache/lunar.  However, /var/spool/lunar was
cleaned out
100%.  Like I said, not fun with only a dialup connection.  I can
restore much
of it from a backup, but that is several months out of date!

Carl