OpenOffice

Stefan Wold ratler at lunar-linux.org
Sun Jun 20 19:38:35 GMT 2004

Hi Carl,

This actually sound like an old bug that existed in the core tools for a
while mainly in theedge which have been default for the last ISOs a while
if I remember correctly. But before i tell you to update theedge or lunar
check what your default Lunar module is by typing "lunar"
Then "Option -> Default Lunar Module". If it says theedge you simply do
"lin theedge" otherwise "lin lunar".

This should update your core tools so this problem doesn't occur again, I
have just tried "lunar prune" and it work as supposed in the latest
version of theedge.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely
Stefan Wold aka Ratler