Driver module for D-Link DFE-530TX+ lan card

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Mon Feb 2 23:53:45 GMT 2004

A quick search on google for "dlink 530 linux driver" returns
the suggestion that you should be using the "VIA Rhine support"
option when picking a kernel driver.  If compiled as a module
it will be called "via-rhine".

Unresolved symbols in 8139too and 8139cp modules are to be expected
because neither of those modules is correct for your ethernet card.

Terry Chan