Driver module for D-Link DFE-530TX+ lan card

Carl R. Powers powers at trac.wsmr.army.mil
Mon Feb 2 21:43:32 GMT 2004

I have a couple of D-Link DFE-530TX+ cards which aren't being
detected or setup under any of my installations.  Best I can tell is
that they use the rtl8139 chip set.  However, neither the 8139too or
8139cp modules will load because of unresolved symbols.  A
linux driver (rtl8139.c) came with the cards but is for redhat 6.2 and
has many header problems, so it doesn't compile.

Anyone else out there have these cards and got them working?

Carl Powers
<powers at trac.wsmr.army.mil><powers at copper.net>