New website online!

Carl R. Powers powers at trac.wsmr.army.mil
Mon Apr 19 20:26:44 GMT 2004

Not that I prefer forums, but if they are easy to use and monitored by
the devs, then
they at least provide an acceptable alternative to the general
discussion lists.  I have
been unable to get my ISP to resolve their problems in delivering mail
to lunar-linux
so have resorted to using this, my work connection, which I don't like.
So, I'll
give the forums a try.  Thanks.

Carl Powers