New website online!

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Mon Apr 19 22:42:27 GMT 2004

Carl R. Powers wrote:
> Do the forums on the new website replace this lunar general discussion
> list?

not in any way!!!

however, we noticed there is quite the crowd that prefers forums
(yourself maybe?), so we agreed forums are a proper and worthfull
addition to the website. Having it integrated with all the other content
really makes it even more interesting (hell even I want to follow the
forums now!).

oh one big note to all forum lovers:

the forums are now at http://lunar-linux.org/?q=forum

the old forums are gone (sorry!). After investigating the possibility of
merging the old content we agreed it would cost more time and be more
confusing to keep 2 different forums on line. Please use the new forum!!!

sofar

PS there's a *lot* of freedom on the new site, perhaps you really need
to check it out ;^)