A change of mind to beat a dead horse.

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Mon Apr 19 23:29:14 GMT 2004

Sofar. I have to say I was wrong and do mind being booted off the dev ml for
the reason given. Using security on an open source GPLed project is about one
of the biggest non-sequiturs I've heard in a long time. Especially in light
of the fact I had absolutely no access of any kind (AFAIK) to commit anything
to anything.

I found monitoring the dev ml list useful learning the nuts and bolts about
Lunar. I figured it was the least impact on peoples time other wise I would
be peppering everyone with a lot of questions.

Now I was not privy to discussions about the dev ml and whatever these
security issues are. Frankly, the reason given IMO is lame.

--
Registered Linux user 193414
http://counter.li.org