connection-speed throttled?

Moritz Heiber moe at lunar-linux.org
Sun Apr 11 12:13:40 GMT 2004

Remco Lubbers wrote:
> Well, I tried a few Lunar-mirrors and didn't get the downloadspeeds any higher
> than 15 Kb/s, with an average around 13 Kb/s. Maybe you get higher speeds
> because of your location?

de.lunar-linux.org is located at the FU-Berlin, Germany, featuring a 355
Mbit connection line. You should be getting the maximum out of your
bandwidth while downloading from it from all around the world.

I really think this is a local network problem and certainly ain't Lunar
related. Try checking for cables, NICs or your bandwidth.

Regards,

Moritz