connection-speed throttled?

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Sun Apr 11 00:18:56 GMT 2004

Hendrik Visage wrote:
> Actually, I found it to be "general" problem for the www.lunar-linux.org
> server too, as if the server (or something else) limits the connection's
> speed. Oh, but >10 it's appears to become a total limit, but then, it might
> just be a latency problem...

very interesting, but could you explain this? how come it is limited for
you? I get the full speed of the external NIC device pretty much
anywhere I dl from www.lunar-linux.org...

*please* tell more, you are telling someone with a (serious) problem
that it *might* be a lunar problem and he is totally not helped by this,
needlessly making his life even worse (and mine because I have to prove
now that www.lunar-linux.org doesn't limit downloads at all -period- )

please explain!

sofar