mcrypt seems to have moved as well and is at 2.6.4

Florin Braescu braescu_f at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 02:27:51 GMT 2003

--- Terry Chan <tpchan at comcast.net> wrote:
> Sourceforge mcrypt tar.gz file is messed up.  It
> does not have the correct
> md5sum as the file from Sourceforge is not even
> really a tar.gz.
>
> Please find an alternate download location for
> mcrypt-2.6.4 from google
> and fix this module.  Other locations have REAL
> tar.gz files that have
> a correct md5sum of:
>
> 5a011846fd0f166428c8d97359aaa6b3
>
> Who ever updated this module in moonbase should have
> checked this module
> out a lot more before committing it.

Hi Terry,

I have checked this and works well. However my
/etc/lunar/config file contains
SFORGE_URL=http://telia.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge
setting, which works best for me. This could be the
reason why some other settings don't work yet (i
belive this setting is updated more quickly so it may
be a default setting proposal).

Regards,
  Florin