mcrypt seems to have moved as well and is at 2.6.4

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Sat Sep 20 09:41:52 GMT 2003

On Saturday 20 September 2003 09:19 am, Terry Chan wrote:
> Do you even bother to try and compile the stuff that you ask the lunar devs
> to just upgrade ???

Yes of course I'm not that stupid. It compiled just fine for me, thats why I
made note of it.

For the past days I have not been able to gain access to the original link
that was in DETAILS. That lead on the hunt which pointed me to Sourceforge
and there has not been anything I downloaded from them that was not at tar,
correct md5sums etc, so I gave it no mind in light that it worked for me.
Since their site pointed there that seemed authoritative enough for me.

Just to test the module it lined fine for me today.

> The file from sourceforge when downloaded is way too large and is not in
> the correct file format for a tar.gz.  Try running "file
> mcrypt-2.6.4.tar.gz" on the garbage that sourceforge is spewing out and see
> what happens.

 Doing "file mcrypt-2.6.4.tar.gz" just say its a tar archive. Whats it
supposed to output?

I did not know about http://public.planetmirror.com thanks for the link.

--
Registered Linux user 193414
http://counter.li.org

"Trying"? My contribution was much closer to a "feeble wave in the general
direction of something that might lead you one step closer to a solution
if you squint really hard and do all of the work."