mcrypt seems to have moved as well and is at 2.6.4

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Sun Sep 21 12:34:54 GMT 2003

Florin,

One more time...

The file on ALL the Sourceforge Mirrors for mcrypt-2.6.4.tar.gz is NOT a
tar.gz file.  All the Sourceforge mirrors have a file that matches
the md5sum of what you have in the DETAILS file and are ALL WRONG!!!

All the Sourceforge mirrors have a copy of a TAR file mislabelled as
a tar.gz.

Do you understand now?

Fix the module to get the source code from somewhere other than a Sourceforge
Mirror.  Is that clear enough?

The correct mdtsum for mcrypt-2.6.4.tar.gz is 5a011846fd0f166428c8d97359aaa6b3
and the correct size is 383865 bytes, not 1.7 Meg.

Terry Chan