Mail recommendation

Niki Guldbrand niki at lunar-linux.org
Sun Nov 16 21:50:22 GMT 2003

Hi all.

I have been wanting to do a postfix -> dspam -> anomy -> maildrop ->
courier, and maybe  hook a virus scanner to anomy...

anomy @ http://mailtools.anomy.net/sanitizer.html
dspam @ http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/

dspam has started to implement a p2p network to share spam signatures
for use when it is not sure if it's spam or not.

This is something i had planned to implement at my former work place, so
i'll have to play here at home instead now ;-)

Hope some of you can use that info to some thing ;-)

Niki