Mail recommendation

Couannette couannette at free.fr
Mon Nov 17 01:27:12 GMT 2003

I'm using fetchmail to get my emails in...

...and sendmail to get my emails out: I've setup sendmail a few years
ago and I copy my .cf from distro to distro because sendmail.cf makes my
head explose ;-)

Sendmail offers me to translate local account to remote account through
genericstable.

It works pretty well but I consider this solution very dirty.

I don't know postfix. What does it offer compared to sendmail ? What do
you (here @ lunar) prefer ?

I want to know if there is a more simple solution.

Couannette