Fw: Lunar module Nessus.

Kagan Kongar kongar at tsrsb.org.tr
Wed Mar 26 11:23:51 GMT 2003

Date: 3/25/2003 22:35:11 +0100
From: "Ed van der Salm" <ed at node1379.a2000.nl>
To: kongar at tsrsb.org.tr
Subject: Lunar module Nessus.

------------- Forwarded message follows -------------

Hi,

Should i start saying i realy like Lunar? Or is this already to much of
your precious time, then: Sorry.

But: When i lin nessus it starts compiling and failes at "libnasl"
because libnasl wants the nessus-libraries to be installed.
Because they are beeing installed at the end it doesn't work. You
probably already know how to solve this but my solution was to
move the line
"cd $SOURCE_DIRECTORY/MODULE-libraries && make install &&" just below
the part where the libs are being made. I also moved the other
lines below the corresponding parts where they are being made. lets just
copy+paste it here...

 LIBOPTS=$LIBOPTS"--enable-release --enable-nessuspcap --enable-cipher"
 LIBNASLOPTS=""
 COREOPTS=$COREOPTS" --enable-release --enable-syslog"
 PLUGOPTS=$PLUGOPTS" --with-fetchcmd=wget"

(

 cd $SOURCE_DIRECTORY &&
 cd $MODULE-libraries &&
 OPTS=$LIBOPTS        &&
 default_config       &&
 make                 &&
 cd $SOURCE_DIRECTORY/$MODULE-libraries && make install &&

 cd $SOURCE_DIRECTORY &&
 cd libnasl           &&
 OPTS=$LIBNASLOPTS    &&
 default_config       &&
 make                 &&
 cd $SOURCE_DIRECTORY/libnasl           && make install &&

 cd $SOURCE_DIRECTORY &&
 cd $MODULE-core      &&
 OPTS=$COREOPTS       &&
 default_config       &&
 make                 &&
 cd $SOURCE_DIRECTORY/$MODULE-core      && make install &&

 cd $SOURCE_DIRECTORY &&
 cd $MODULE-plugins   &&
 OPTS=$PLUGOPTS       &&
 default_config       &&
 prepare_install      &&
 cd $SOURCE_DIRECTORY/$MODULE-plugins   && make install

) > $C_FIFO 2>&1

I am sorry if this is not the way to make comments/sugestions but i saw
you are the maintainer so i just sent it. If i should never
do this again please tell me.

Again: I realy like this distro! Thanks!

Greetings,

Ed van der Salm
The Netherlands
Amsterdam