httpd.conf wiped out

Richard B. Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Mon Jun 9 17:28:30 GMT 2003

I have now twice had my /etc/httpsd/httpd.conf file deleted by a 'lunar
update' in recent days.

Unfortunately, I can't give a lot of detail as to what was updated each time
because I didn't realize what was happening until after it happened the
second time.

I do know that both times it involved a (re)compile of php because both times
the install of php failed because it couldn't find the file. The most recent
time, the chain of events was initialted by an update of openssl.

The apache module I am using on this machine is the apache-modssl module.

--Richard

Richard B. Pyne, NZ7K
rpyne at kinfolk.org
http://pyne.kinfolk.org/rbp2