lunar rebuild failing on minicom

Todd A. Jacobs nospam at codegnome.org
Tue Jan 28 12:29:13 GMT 2003

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Kenny Mann wrote:

> I'm just wonder if it's possible soomehow part of the older lunar got
> put on the cd by accident or for whatever reason. Stranger things have
> been known to happen. (my mom use a computer!?!)

It's possible. Maybe someone could look into this.

I guess my big frustration is that a number of people seem to be implying
I'm on crack here, but only one other person seems to have tried the same
sequence: install from ISO, lunar update, lin <some packages>, lunar
rebuild, lin <profiles>.

That's one of the reasons I built the lunar_uml_builder.sh script: so that
someone else would try to validate what I'm seeing.

--
"Of course I'm in shape! Round's a shape, isn't it?"