Module submission rar-bin

Nick Hudson nhudson2367 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 10 13:12:07 GMT 2003

Personally this si what I think about winex .... Do I use winex? yes... do I pay for it? .. yes I do... The license sucks really bad.  You should read the entire license and you will see why.  In lunar I think we should stick to only the main couple of licenses that are atleast good so we cant get into any trouble. GPL, LGPL, Mozilla, BSD etc... If you want to install winex then do so but I dont think it belongs in Moonbase because of the license and because it doesnt really work.  The cvs version is stripped down to the point that 99% of all the windows crap you want to install doesnt install because the "Install Shield" part of the code is gone making the cvs version just useless.

I dont mean to insult you with your module submissions, im glad you are submitting, I personally just do not think that winex is a module that needs to be in moonbase for liability purposes.  This is why we do not have Opera, Netscape and so forth.

Nick Hudson